The year 2022 went by in the blink of an eye as I jetted from event to event—all while trying to find time to cram in a good audio book along the way.
This past year was by far my busiest and most purposeful in a long time. With that being said, I spent most of my travel time working on spreadsheets and had little time left over to listen to self-improvement or zombie books (insert grumpy face here)…
Even though the total quantity of books that I read in 2022 was way down, I did find time to read and listen to some terrific ones and here are my favorites:
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- The Way I Heard It by Mike Rowe
- Emotion By Design by Greg Hoffman
- Leaders by Stanley McChrystal, Jeff Eggers & Jay Mangon
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- Range by David Epstein
- Savage Son by Jack Carr
- The Devil’s Hand by Jack Carr
- Build by Tony Fidell
If you are interested in any of the above or need a good zombie apocalypse book recommendation, please shoot me a note as I would be happy to share my thoughts on each and every one of them.